Wednesday 11 May 2016

My Bikini Collection.....




'The waves of the sea help me to get back to me!'

Happy Tuesday Lovelies,
It's finally that time of the year again, when the summer wear and bikini's come out. Pretty much my favourite time of the year. I do love a good old bikini and the sun between my toes, the golden look the sun gives my skin and the crash of the waves and finally the lovely light colours my hair goes.So I thought I would share with you a few of my most favourite bikinis. I also added a little wish list at the end.

BIKINI COLLECTION-







Links to similar bikinis-
oneill
Roxy
H&M
Next 
 Topshop 


Swim-wear wish list:





1 Halter neck H&m
2 Topshop
3 Asos set
4 Asos bottom
5 H&M set
6 Topshop set
7 O'Neill


Have a great week x
I hope all is well x
sending love and hugs x
Drew xx

No comments:

Post a Comment