Saturday 5 March 2016

February favorites...


Hello you lovely people,
How's your week been?
hope you're having a lovely weekend? and you're going to spoil your mothers on Sunday for mothers day.

Sorry for the lack of posts recently I've just been super busy with college and assessments and going to the London beauty show, which was amazing!

Any way lets get on with the post. February favorites! No way March already, this year is flying by..

February Favorites. 


Greys Anatomy is literally all I've watched for the past few months and I don't even care. Its that amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves a good drama, hospitals and doesn't mind blood cause I'm gunna give you the heads up there is a lot of it. I'm on series 9 at the moment, so I've almost caught up with the showing on TV which means I'll be down to 1 a week and I don't know how I'll cope. 


I love blogilates. I started doing blogilates just after Christmas and it's so good but sooo hard. I can really see it working, which is amazing because I'm trying to get bikini body ready for Aussie but I'm not really trying to loose any weight I just want to tone up. I highly recommend blogilates to anyone and everyone as there's workouts for everyone and its so nice to be able to do amazing workouts from the comfort of your own home. so if I was you I would defo check it out. (link below)




Back at the girl online books. I just love them, I don't know what it is but there is something about them that I really truly LOVE. Almost a comforting book. All I have to say is great job Zoe.




Aveeno cream... what a life saver! my skin has been so bad this month and I don't know why, its really been getting me down but the one thing that has got me through the bad skin is this Aveeno cream. It has really hydrated my skin and it has really started to clear up my dry patches. Thank you Aveeno!



I have also finally redecorated my room. 
Here is just a sneaky little pick at what i've done. 
Next blog post will be a new room tour.


 HAPPY MARCH
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Have an awesome week 
see you on tuesday
loads of love 
Drewella x



No comments:

Post a Comment