Tuesday 26 January 2016

Asos wishlist....

Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola..........(I can't think of any more ways to say hello..) wait for it... this is my fave......G'day!!!!

So Today is Tuesday and Tuesday is my day off from college and from now on I am going to try and get a new and exciting blog post every Tuesday, even if its only short and sweet.
SO here goes...

I have decided to start off with a wishlist, I have so many wishlists and I have the money for them but I just have to keep reminding myself that if I spend the money there is no flight to Australia, which I know deep down I would much rather go on.

I'm going to shut up now and get on with it...

This is my Asos wishlist:


£25 vans t-shirt
T-shit link

£15 T-shirt
High Neck T-shirt

Worlds cutest pair of shoes
£32
Link to these cute little shoes

Cat shoes :)
£25
Link to cat shoes

Everybody loves a denim skirt
£20
Link to this denim skirt

Even more denim - i've always wanted a pair of dungarees......... I just love them
£42
Link to these cuties

I love vintage- And I love this Vintage watch (heart eyed emoji)
£20
Link to this lovely vintage watch

Got to love a backpack and I sure love this backpack with that amazing zip.............
£32
link to this backpack

I truly love this cardholder! I love the colours.....
£3:99
Link to this cardholder


My Asos wishlist is forever growing,
I love so much on the site at moment.
And even better there is up to 70% off 
A-mazing!!

Have great week guys 
big love
Drew x











No comments:

Post a Comment