Saturday 15 August 2015

Orange...

I have fallen in love with the colour orange. So over the past few weeks I have been really into looking in house/ homeware shops and I kept seeing loads of really cool and quirky little pieces that my heart melts for. But what I have started to notice is that a lot of these little pieces are either orange or turquoise! So I can't wait to have my own flat so I can cover it in the colours orange and turquoise and lots of prints... 
The So exciting!! 
Shoes- Schuh Red or Dead 
Cup- TK Maxx 
Lipstick-No7 
Born lippy- Strawberry The body shop 
Perfume- White musk smoky rose the body shop 
Hand Gel- Strawberry The Body Shop 
Hand cream- Strawberry The Body Shop
Nail varnish- No7 
The bird and The heart- My House 
Necklace- Charity shop 
Notebook- IKEA 
Belt-Matlan
Bracelets- Silver one Accessories
Gold one Primark 
Rings- Orange ones Accessories 
            Silver flowers My House 
            Toe Ring Dragon fly 

If you would like the link to any of these items or a link to something similar don't be afraid to comment below and I would be happy to help you x 





No comments:

Post a Comment