Tuesday 9 June 2015

Festival wear...

Here are my top five favourite festival outfits that I have put together- 

Number 1: 
Dress-topshop 
Chelsea boots- topshop 
Socks- primark
Knitted cardigan- charity shop 
Number 2:
Flower hair band- hand made by me
Crop top- Peacocks 
Sunglasses- New look 
Shorts- Topshop 
Chelsea boots-Topshop 
Socks- H&M
Knitted cardigan- charity shop 
Number 3: 
Flower hairband- handmade by me
Dress- Topshop 
Socks- Primark 
Shoes- converse 
Jumper- Topshop 
Number 4: 
Flower hairband- handmade by me 
Shirt- H&M 
Shorts-Topshop 
Socks- Topshop 
Shoes- vans
Number 5 : (my personal favourite) 
Hat- Primark 
Playsuit-Topshop (under top) 
Top- Topshop 
Bracelet- New look 
Shoes- Doc Martens 


I made my hairbands using old hairbands on elastic from primark and I sewed them on proper hairbands because I find they stay on my head better. 
You can find some like this from: Marjorie and June
Link here to her etsy- 
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MarjorieandJune
Hope you have liked my own take on festival fashion and I hope this has inspired you for your take on festival fashion over the summer. 












No comments:

Post a Comment