Wednesday 8 April 2015

Spring outfit 1 ...

I officially feel like spring is here! Thank goodness! I can now pack away the warm winter coats and start to get out the cute summer outfits.

Today I wore a playsuit but I didn't feel it was warm enough to just wear that, so I decided to wear it with a plain t-shirt under and plain black tights. Some points of today it was almost to hot for the tights. Once the summer weather comes in I will wear this playsuit on it's own with nothing underneath. 

Outfit- 
Top- topshop last summer 
Playsuit- topshop last summer 
Hat- topshop sale £5 
Tights- black (can get from almost anywhere) 
Shoes- black converse (you can get online from almost big shoe saler but mine are from schuh) 

I wore this outfit at the beach today and was lovely and warm, I took a cardigan just incase it got cold but I never really needed it. 
Hope you've all had a lovely day and are having a nice break before back to school on Monday or back to work x 







No comments:

Post a Comment