Tuesday 24 March 2015

Happy Mothers Day ...

Happy Mothers Day to all those yummy mummy's out there x
(This photo is of me and my mum in Australia almost 10 years ago.)

I hope my Mum had a lovely day!
To start the day my brother and I made my mum breakfast, which was waffles, strawberries, raspeberries and blueberries with golden syrup and cream.

We then took her out for lunch at the bluebell cafe on the Isle of Wight. The food there absolutely amazing and everything is home grown even the meat is from the animals in there own farm. 



I had Slices of beef on salad with New potatoes and it was delicious. Mouth wateringly tasty. 
For my drink I tried orange and carrot juice which I found was really refreshing and would definitely order it again. 

Thank you to my mum for being the best mum in the world, I know everyone says there mum is the best but I truly mean it! you have been through so much over these past 11 years and I'm so proud of how far you have come and I just want to say thank you and I love you x 


No comments:

Post a Comment