Sunday 25 January 2015

Saturday shopping...

It's finally the weekend but It will be over again before we know it! 
Today has been a super busy day, this morning I was baby sitting my 3 year old cousin who made me watch Thomas on repeat all afternoon!!
Then I did some shopping because it was needed! (As every girl says)....
Saturday's buys...
Fudge urban from boots £6:99

The cutest little gifts tag ever £1.98
These are from a cute little Island shop called 'My House' which I love but is sadly closing down next month! 

Then I found this amazing buy in a little charity shop which is the Audrey Hepburn style book. Which was a bargain at £1:50! 
And then a magazine to add to my collection.
Saturday's outfit...
Shirt- topshop ( last years) 
Jeans- H&M £14:99
Shoes- Red or Dead £45
Coat- Topshop £50 
Hat- Primark £8

 




No comments:

Post a Comment